FUNDING BUTTON LINK

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Have You Been Receiving My Telepathic Messages?

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .






I'm Not Jealous Of Alec Baldwin. I'm Just Jealous Of His HAIR.

Friends, Colleagues, Clients, Readers And The Occasional Paper Clip Thief:

I should be back to my usual pattern of obsessive blogging on too many subjects by August 8th, and I thank you so kindly for your patience while I'm rapidly on the mend.

In the meantime, would you please do me a great kindness and 1) visit my new blog at http://douglasecastleblog.com, and then 2) follow me (please...this only takes a quick moment) on my brand-new Twitter account at http://twitter.com/DECastleAdvisor?

Thank you, and I'm hoping that you've missed me.

Until then, please be healthy, safe, of good spirits and prosperous -- or on your way to prosperity.

Faithfully,

Douglas

LinkedIn: http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/douglascastle

p.s. Kindly look at the image below. When I've looked at it (in a darkened room) for more than a minute or two, I have found that simultaneous with my body relaxing, my mind starts to wander in a fascinating way. I recommend it. It's wonderful, easy meditation, and you don't need any dangerous drugs. Seemingly silly exercises like this one have made my "comeback" much quicker. You can click on the image to see it at its full size, which is considerably larger.





The fascinating shape is actually an impossible recursive pattern wrapped around a doughnut-like shape called a toroid. Really. Look it up if you like.


---------------------------------------------









View DOUGLAS E. CASTLE's profile on LinkedIn


Douglas E Castle
All Blogs & RSS Feeds

Share this page
Contact Douglas Castle
Follow Me on Pinterest






***
View DOUGLAS E. CASTLE's profile on LinkedIn

Douglas E. Castle - Blogger Profile
CFI - Notes From The CEO
Instant Musical Counterpoint - Relax!



 







Scoop.it

No comments:

Bookmark and Share